Divine Intervention
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Intervention

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Not much time for WoW atm

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Madurko
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Madurko

Not much time for WoW atm Empty
PostSubject: Not much time for WoW atm   Not much time for WoW atm EmptyWed May 05, 2010 2:29 pm

Hey guys- Just to let you know im very busy atm with RL stuff, so I dont have the time to log in WoW alot. Ill try to be online as much as I can. If anyone of the veterans want he can have my acc dates to use my chars for raids, proffs etc.. Just pm me
Back to top Go down
kekr
Angels
Angels
kekr

PostSubject: Re: Not much time for WoW atm   Not much time for WoW atm EmptyThu May 06, 2010 8:11 am

me want u and me will miss u Sad
Back to top Go down
ExtraPriest
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
ExtraPriest

PostSubject: Re: Not much time for WoW atm   Not much time for WoW atm EmptyThu May 06, 2010 11:49 am

Madurko wrote:
Hey guys- Just to let you know im very busy atm with RL stuff, so I dont have the time to log in WoW alot. Ill try to be online as much as I can. If anyone of the veterans want he can have my acc dates to use my chars for raids, proffs etc.. Just pm me

same here... final schools exam in 2 weeks.. + problems with gf... i dont think that ill play uch following month untill my exam sesion will be over.
Back to top Go down
kaizzer
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
kaizzer

PostSubject: Re: Not much time for WoW atm   Not much time for WoW atm EmptyThu May 06, 2010 12:16 pm

ExtraPriest wrote:
Madurko wrote:

same here... final schools exam in 2 weeks.. + problems with gf... i dont think that ill play uch following month untill my exam sesion will be over.

I KNOW WE WERE ARGUING LIKE FEW DAYS AGO BUT IT DONT MEAN WE HAVE PROBLEMS! WE MADE UP REMEMBAR! ~XD!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not much time for WoW atm   Not much time for WoW atm Empty

Back to top Go down

Not much time for WoW atm
Page 1 of 1