Divine Intervention
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Intervention

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics

My time has come.

Go down 
+21
Rush
ShadowWolf19
ExtraPriest
Dunasktotem
Tomdog
kaizzer
Kekozkii
psihopats
Bimo
Blut
Thierry
neska
Johncreamer
Offeh
Madurko
omfgcows
Leeke
BloodRocks
Sephie
Amfe
Prentas
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Prentas
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Prentas

My time has come. Empty
PostSubject: My time has come.   My time has come. EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 4:24 pm

I am done with wow, probably for good. I havent been 2 interested in pvp since Ani went down and wotlk is just a complete fail. I am gonna play Aion but i am going to log once a week or something like that. I am done with mmorpg's. I will check the forum once in a while. Also i would like to thank a few special guys :

Andy - thank you for giving me the chance to join DI when the majority considered me a spy and horde for life . I learned a lot from you in-game, but also things in life. You were my menthor. You made me the raid leader that i am. Take care you perv <3

Kekoz - crazy fire mage jaja. Since i made my lvl 1 human paladin you supported me and since then you've been a great friend. We made a lot of decisions together. Thank you for being there when i needed help with anything. PS : Vurtne would be impressed.

Dwarfvader - same as andy and kekoz. You were the one who teached me the ways of "shokadin" . Me and you, the 2 pallys with noggenfogger owning everybody together. Keep it up man

Leeke - good buddy to hang with. You always helped me level my chars haha. Weird Punk Gnome <3

Morfa - You were the person who was always calm and wise. You always helped on keeping the "order" in DI <3

Rush - Since i know you, u've been helpful. Remember the 20 min duels, you with ur priest and me in shokadin mode?

Extra - same as rush <3 I could only take you down in shokadin mode. Keep it up with programming.

Amfe - a really kind person and a hot looking momma Very Happy. You always kept your sense of ration and i respect that.

Jage - skilled warrior always up for some pvp or ganking on old ani <3

Kaizzer - really nice guy. You always tryed to gank my palla in wsg and when i rolled shammy you and another 2 rogues made me their first priority Very Happy . take care Wink

Satanica - i hope the lessons that i gave you as a ret helped. I see you are an excellent retri paladin now. Keep up the good work.

Sephie - when i first joined di you were the gm. Thank you for giving me a chance <3

Neska - hardcore rogue with low-level gear owning a lot of full-epic geared guys. Dont get angry so fast yo Razz

Psihopats - Didnt get the change to pvp with you for a long time. I remember you were really skilled Wink. Also a very nice guy to hang with.

Blut - same as the rest. Awesome guy. I miss your druid.

Thierry - i was the one who dealt with your recruitment and seems that i wasnt wrong when i said : This guy has a lot of fucking potential in him.

Johncreamer - Tought me a bit about warrs. Keep it up . "warrior 4 life"

Dunasktotem - nice guy. You became very mature over these 1-2 years Wink

Cubeone - man if i want to rape a girl i will come to you for advices Wink "flexes dick" . And a fucking insane dk.

Shadowwolf - cool guy to hang with. Always helping guildies <3

Cenarus - when you were in wsg with your druid i was like : ah no problem , not gonna watch my hp anymore ( same goes for extra and rush and blut and temir )

Madurko - good luck on retail Wink. Everytime we dueled you were extremely close to pwn my head. You improved a lot and i am sure you can face anybody now Smile

Jugabega - waza yo? still want to duel you. Take care

Grassel - when you were horde i always said : fuck me Neutral theres the first good horde hunter i've ever seen.

Hotdog - awesome guy. I still own you a duel Razz PS : thanks for donating for me on NE.

Prolamer - you lamer i missed you since ani went down. I hope you are ok <3

Antigona - fuck you ! Just kidding :p . Hope you are fine Wink. I would like to pvp with you once again.

Temir - Wtb good healer? Temir is up for the job. He runs on 9V batteries!

Sepiin - yo BRO!!! Man when i looked at you i saw another Andy. As pervert as him and as crazy with rogues as him. We had a lot of fun together.

Xulzai/Saw/Sepiin/Elexa - you guys let me into ur guild even though i wasnt sweden. Thank you for all the support you gave me <3. Me and you in org, just the 5 of us owning around 10 hordes. StreetRatz FTW!!!

Bloodrock - i first met you as extra's friend. You were kinda quiet but your skill and your help made up for that Wink.

Off - dude, on ani i always thought you are a retard Very Happy. But it turned out you are a pretty nice guy and a good person actually. Take care Wink

and the last guy...

Ignazio - I never really understool you. I always thought you didnt like me because i was horde before etc. Well, even though i didnt like you a lot, i respected you as a leet feral druid (the best on ani) Hope you're ok.

I am sorry if i forgot anybody...I hope not. The ppl i have mentioned are all veterans from Ani.

I will come back when D3 is released. Till then take care yo <3

Your "raid leader", Prentas

Last edited by Prentas on Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:26 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Amfe
Angels
Angels
Amfe

My time has come. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My time has come.   My time has come. EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 6:14 pm

Crying or Very sad Prentttttttt...........i wish you luck and happiness,dont forget us Kisses
Back to top Go down
Sephie
Angels
Angels
Sephie

My time has come. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My time has come.   My time has come. EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 10:16 pm

Awww, I guess thing weren't the same after Ani, huh? Well, in any case, take care and you're always welcome back :]
Back to top Go down
BloodRocks
Animals
Animals
BloodRocks

My time has come. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My time has come.   My time has come. EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 1:39 am

You forgot about me /cry
Back to top Go down
Leeke
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Leeke

My time has come. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My time has come.   My time has come. EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 1:41 am

hah punk gnome xD
it was nice pvping with you m8

P.S: Poate imi faci si mie cinste cu o bere candva xD
Back to top Go down

My time has come. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My time has come.   My time has come. EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 2:16 am

<3 im not saying "bye" Wink
Back to top Go down
omfgcows
Demons
Demons
omfgcows

My time has come. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My time has come.   My time has come. EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 2:57 am

Ill miss that damn pally.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/omfgcows
Madurko
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Madurko

My time has come. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My time has come.   My time has come. EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 2:59 am

Gl with everything Prent. was allways nice to pvp with you Smile
Back to top Go down
Prentas
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Prentas

My time has come. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My time has come.   My time has come. EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 3:25 am

BloodRocks wrote:
You forgot about me /cry

Sorry man. I knew i forgot someone. You have been added Wink

Sephie, after Ani closed i didnt have the desire to play wow like i used to be. PvP non-stop and all of that didnt got me this time.

Leeke, when you come by (Ploiesti) hit me up. I'll buy you a beer Wink . Here's my ID : ciprilinho
Back to top Go down
Offeh
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Offeh

My time has come. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My time has come.   My time has come. EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 3:56 am

Cya prent. Take care lol ; D u'll come back some day <.<
Back to top Go down
Johncreamer
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

My time has come. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My time has come.   My time has come. EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 5:12 am

i will miss yo dude PS : best topic i ever saw man
Back to top Go down
neska
Angels
Angels
neska

My time has come. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My time has come.   My time has come. EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 6:11 am

haha man thats a cool goodbye ill miss the leet paladin ur okey man Wink
Back to top Go down
Thierry
Hands of GoD
Hands of GoD
Thierry

My time has come. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My time has come.   My time has come. EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 6:43 am

See ya prent we'll miss you good luck in rl Smile
Back to top Go down
Blut
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Blut

My time has come. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My time has come.   My time has come. EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 6:48 am

cya mang... (till D3 ;D)
have fun with ur musicstuff Very Happy hope u'll stil check the forums sometimes!
Back to top Go down
Bimo
Human
Human

My time has come. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My time has come.   My time has come. EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 7:24 am

Good luck mate !!! I hope you will back !!!

p.s Omg first Dwarf now Prent ... wtf i am last pally in guild ?
Sad
Back to top Go down
psihopats
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
psihopats

My time has come. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My time has come.   My time has come. EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:51 am

Wish u luck in real life man. hope we will soon play together again
Back to top Go down
Kekozkii
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Kekozkii

My time has come. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My time has come.   My time has come. EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:05 am

Some people suspected you of horde spying when you came to us. You showed them.
Gl, Hf.

p.s. I don't want to tell and think much cause it will be a wall of text. I write too much when I want to express something. You are one of the most interesting players, and thank you for being a good team mate and leader in ani-wow. Things will never be the same unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Prentas
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Prentas

My time has come. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My time has come.   My time has come. EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 1:03 pm

Kekozkii wrote:
Some people suspected you of horde spying when you came to us. You showed them.
Gl, Hf.

p.s. I don't want to tell and think much cause it will be a wall of text. I write too much when I want to express something. You are one of the most interesting players, and thank you for being a good team mate and leader in ani-wow. Things will never be the same unfortunately.

We both know all the things we've been through. No need for words here <3
Back to top Go down
Offeh
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Offeh

My time has come. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My time has come.   My time has come. EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 1:43 pm

lol this thred makes me wanna quit my self i dont feel the game joy , lul im playin only for few persons i wont mention theyr names u shoulda know who r u : D <3
Back to top Go down
kaizzer
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
kaizzer

My time has come. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My time has come.   My time has come. EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 5:32 pm

hehe prent all i say is good luck in life Razz and gopefully 1 day our paths will cross again

and same here offeh only on wow for a few ppl only or else id be out , just always starting agaIn and again and ive been playin sincce vanilla .. gets boring after playing that long.

but dw guys i aint out of wow yet

ps = just came back from a wedding Very Happy ( at cuz's house chillaxing )
Back to top Go down
Tomdog
Demons
Demons
Tomdog

My time has come. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My time has come.   My time has come. EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:48 pm

aw. cya prent! Sad
stick around forums..
Back to top Go down
Dunasktotem
Angels
Angels
Dunasktotem

My time has come. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My time has come.   My time has come. EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 6:13 am

Good luck in real Prentas, you are 1 of the best pally i ever met. Cya !
Back to top Go down
neska
Angels
Angels
neska

My time has come. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My time has come.   My time has come. EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 6:15 am

Offeh wrote:
lol this thred makes me wanna quit my self i dont feel the game joy , lul im playin only for few persons i wont mention theyr names u shoulda know who r u : D <3

QQ just for me?
Back to top Go down
ExtraPriest
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
ExtraPriest

My time has come. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My time has come.   My time has come. EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 8:18 am

Prentas wrote:
I am done with wow, probably for good. I havent been 2 interested in pvp since Ani went down and wotlk is just a complete fail. I am gonna play Aion but i am going to log once a week or something like that. I am done with mmorpg's. I will check the forum once in a while. Also i would like to thank a few special guys :

Andy - thank you for giving me the chance to join DI when the majority considered me a spy and horde for life . I learned a lot from you in-game, but also things in life. You were my menthor. You made me the raid leader that i am. Take care you perv <3

Kekoz - crazy fire mage jaja. Since i made my lvl 1 human paladin you supported me and since then you've been a great friend. We made a lot of decisions together. Thank you for being there when i needed help with anything. PS : Vurtne would be impressed.

Dwarfvader - same as andy and kekoz. You were the one who teached me the ways of "shokadin" . Me and you, the 2 pallys with noggenfogger owning everybody together. Keep it up man

Leeke - good buddy to hang with. You always helped me level my chars haha. Weird Punk Gnome <3

Morfa - You were the person who was always calm and wise. You always helped on keeping the "order" in DI <3

Rush - Since i know you, u've been helpful. Remember the 20 min duels, you with ur priest and me in shokadin mode?

Extra - same as rush <3 I could only take you down in shokadin mode. Keep it up with programming.

Amfe - a really kind person and a hot looking momma Very Happy. You always kept your sense of ration and i respect that.

Jage - skilled warrior always up for some pvp or ganking on old ani <3

Kaizzer - really nice guy. You always tryed to gank my palla in wsg and when i rolled shammy you and another 2 rogues made me their first priority Very Happy . take care Wink

Satanica - i hope the lessons that i gave you as a ret helped. I see you are an excellent retri paladin now. Keep up the good work.

Sephie - when i first joined di you were the gm. Thank you for giving me a chance <3

Neska - hardcore rogue with low-level gear owning a lot of full-epic geared guys. Dont get angry so fast yo Razz

Psihopats - Didnt get the change to pvp with you for a long time. I remember you were really skilled Wink. Also a very nice guy to hang with.

Blut - same as the rest. Awesome guy. I miss your druid.

Thierry - i was the one who dealt with your recruitment and seems that i wasnt wrong when i said : This guy has a lot of fucking potential in him.

Johncreamer - Tought me a bit about warrs. Keep it up . "warrior 4 life"

Dunasktotem - nice guy. You became very mature over these 1-2 years Wink

Cubeone - man if i want to rape a girl i will come to you for advices Wink "flexes dick" . And a fucking insane dk.

Shadowwolf - cool guy to hang with. Always helping guildies <3

Cenarus - when you were in wsg with your druid i was like : ah no problem , not gonna watch my hp anymore ( same goes for extra and rush and blut and temir )

Madurko - good luck on retail Wink. Everytime we dueled you were extremely close to pwn my head. You improved a lot and i am sure you can face anybody now Smile

Jugabega - waza yo? still want to duel you. Take care

Grassel - when you were horde i always said : fuck me Neutral theres the first good horde hunter i've ever seen.

Hotdog - awesome guy. I still own you a duel Razz PS : thanks for donating for me on NE.

Prolamer - you lamer i missed you since ani went down. I hope you are ok <3

Antigona - fuck you ! Just kidding :p . Hope you are fine Wink. I would like to pvp with you once again.

Temir - Wtb good healer? Temir is up for the job. He runs on 9V batteries!

Sepiin - yo BRO!!! Man when i looked at you i saw another Andy. As pervert as him and as crazy with rogues as him. We had a lot of fun together.

Xulzai/Saw/Sepiin/Elexa - you guys let me into ur guild even though i wasnt sweden. Thank you for all the support you gave me <3. Me and you in org, just the 5 of us owning around 10 hordes. StreetRatz FTW!!!

Bloodrock - i first met you as extra's friend. You were kinda quiet but your skill and your help made up for that Wink.

Off - dude, on ani i always thought you are a retard Very Happy. But it turned out you are a pretty nice guy and a good person actually. Take care Wink

and the last guy...

Ignazio - I never really understool you. I always thought you didnt like me because i was horde before etc. Well, even though i didnt like you a lot, i respected you as a leet feral druid (the best on ani) Hope you're ok.

I am sorry if i forgot anybody...I hope not. The ppl i have mentioned are all veterans from Ani.

I will come back when D3 is released. Till then take care yo <3

Your "raid leader", Prentas

QQ GTFO U CANT LEAVE US !!!!!!!!!!!!! Sad(( and if u do ill KILL U!! KK>? ;(( AND IF U DARE TO DO IT ! GL IN UR LIFE ;((((( QQ ;( btw u never downed me even as shocadin ;( so u cant leave us...
Back to top Go down
ShadowWolf19
Human
Human
ShadowWolf19

My time has come. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My time has come.   My time has come. EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 8:29 am

Man, I don't even know what to say, I haven't really gotten to play with ya since old ani, but those where sure the days, I remember one time you led a like 50 man raid on org, it was insane, got at least 500 kills + that day, can't wait to see ya on D3 until then, I guess I'll see ya roaming the forums ^_~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My time has come. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My time has come.   My time has come. Empty

Back to top Go down

My time has come.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next