Divine Intervention
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Intervention

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics

about the loot rule in raids

Go down 
+2
Warriorknigh
kaizzer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kaizzer
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
kaizzer

about the loot rule in raids Empty
PostSubject: about the loot rule in raids   about the loot rule in raids EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:30 pm

well theres this new rule that a class can roll on any items wat they want ...

so lets say if u were a prot warrior u could roll on dps and tank gear

or a holy pally .. u could roll on dps , healing or tank gear

in my opinion the rules for this should be changed into a new rule that classes should only roll on there specs and once fully geared up on that spec then u can roll on another spec unless u change specs

this would be more simpler , would cause less arguments in guild and would also catch out the ninjas in the guild

-kaizzer-
Back to top Go down
Warriorknigh
Demons
Demons

PostSubject: Re: about the loot rule in raids   about the loot rule in raids EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:00 pm

Arguments what DI decides to fight over items :DD loll...Thats the same back on Ani-wow...I havent seen any arguments..I left NE to work on a sever...So i dont know wth is going on in NE and in the guild lol.
Back to top Go down
omfgcows
Demons
Demons
omfgcows

PostSubject: Re: about the loot rule in raids   about the loot rule in raids EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:57 pm

basically a dude whos trying to gear up on all specs rolled for a good item and someone noticed and raged

i like making long stories short

i honestly think this: Rolling is fair, its based on luck, there arnt many exploits for it, if its something you CAN use and dont already have something better for that spec, then go ahead, BUT if its something like a mage rolling need on a Wall of Terror, pl8 armor or 2h sword then we should intervene, but otherwise its cool, anyways we do raids every day, stay active and youll get all your pieces, hell i still need my t7.5 gloves (got everything else) but i dont get angry, even though ive been raiding every day for 2 weeks, its perfectly fair
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/omfgcows
Dunasktotem
Angels
Angels
Dunasktotem

PostSubject: Re: about the loot rule in raids   about the loot rule in raids EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:42 am

Strongly agreed with Kaizzer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: about the loot rule in raids   about the loot rule in raids EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 4:39 am

raid rules asways were : at the beginning we should gear up tank & healers just not to fail raids...healers rolling for healing items-tank for tank items...dps for dps items...then when all main chars are geared u can raid for bonus sets,and roll for everything u need.its not fair when some ppl cant get gear for their main chars while other rolling for second-third sets.
Back to top Go down
Amfe
Angels
Angels
Amfe

PostSubject: Re: about the loot rule in raids   about the loot rule in raids EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 4:47 am

yes,Morfa is right,healers and tank first,and roll for your main spec,not for all items.You guys can greed the other stuff,so if someone need them more(like tank gear,and healing gear)to get them.BTW DK should ask pallys before roll,cause spell DK rolling for healing items is not very funny if you are trying to gear healer
Back to top Go down
kaizzer
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
kaizzer

PostSubject: Re: about the loot rule in raids   about the loot rule in raids EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:53 am

right as i was saying .. just roll on ur spec first plz

then roll on ur other spec once ur fully geared on one .. cause honestly its annoying how ppl are rolling for all types of stuff now
Back to top Go down
Satanica
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Satanica

PostSubject: Re: about the loot rule in raids   about the loot rule in raids EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:01 am

yea we should all agree on this rule *

i'm trying to make my Pally happen (but with my max rolls <=14) it's not gonna happen* :/
+ i't true that i got Priest full [Epic] but that 90%gear from a PUG!

i geared a healer for the Guild * but i wish to be Paladin as always xD
and some other pally dudes in Di need some F**** training xD
we should raid more * i can assist heal with ma pally * it works fine with Judgements of the Wise(never oom when spammming Flash of light) xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: about the loot rule in raids   about the loot rule in raids EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:14 am

My opinion.
A player who doesn't have his full set and items and is ready with gearing up for his main spec, should only loot for them, and not for all spec's, because some people really worked hard for their main sets, and are here for their main sets only. While he is here for all the sets in one raid, which is unfair and inappropriate for a well organized and respected guild.

So if you are wondering, i made a new account, i forgot my old one and cant retrieve them for issues.
Back to top Go down
kaizzer
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
kaizzer

PostSubject: Re: about the loot rule in raids   about the loot rule in raids EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:35 am

omfgcows wrote:
basically a dude whos trying to gear up on all specs rolled for a good item and someone noticed and raged

i honestly think this: Rolling is fair, its based on luck, there arnt many exploits for it, if its something you CAN use and dont already have something better for that spec, then go ahead, BUT if its something like a mage rolling need on a Wall of Terror, pl8 armor or 2h sword then we should intervene, but otherwise its cool, anyways we do raids every day, stay active and youll get all your pieces, hell i still need my t7.5 gloves (got everything else) but i dont get angry, even though ive been raiding every day for 2 weeks, its perfectly fair

err long stories short .. that isnt even the story lmao
Back to top Go down
omfgcows
Demons
Demons
omfgcows

PostSubject: Re: about the loot rule in raids   about the loot rule in raids EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:33 pm

kaizzer wrote:
omfgcows wrote:

err long stories short .. that isnt even the story lmao
i was there during that raid and thats what i saw
raid walk like 30mins before this was posted
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/omfgcows
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: about the loot rule in raids   about the loot rule in raids Empty

Back to top Go down

about the loot rule in raids
Page 1 of 1