Divine Intervention
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Intervention

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Budspencerr aka Koratos friend

Go down 
+3
Leeke
Thierry
Budspencerr
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Budspencerr
Animals
Animals

Budspencerr aka Koratos friend Empty
PostSubject: Budspencerr aka Koratos freind   Budspencerr aka Koratos friend EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 12:36 pm

Hello im sergej and im new in guild i got testet yesterday and i live in germany and im 17 years old .... i was playing on ani to but on horde side (mage bloodelf Sergejj) and i was dreaming to come in DI ... i was making a ally but then Aniwow got ripped Crying or Very sad than i stopped for a time cuz i was angry ... but now im back as human paladin named budspencerr and yes my dream is real i am in the best pro guild i ever saw ...DIVINE INTERVENTION !!!!!!!!.... im happy to see you all and i will make my best to make you all a good build of me cuz not all saw how i play ...

PS : I LOVE YOU ALL !!!! jocolor farao rendeer sunny afro flower lol! queen king
Back to top Go down
Thierry
Hands of GoD
Hands of GoD
Thierry

PostSubject: Re: Budspencerr aka Koratos friend   Budspencerr aka Koratos friend EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 1:25 pm

Hehe Smile Welcome bro ! Hope you will be happy with us Smile
Back to top Go down
Leeke
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Leeke

PostSubject: Re: Budspencerr aka Koratos friend   Budspencerr aka Koratos friend EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 2:23 pm

lolz...oh welcome
Back to top Go down
Prada
Admin
Admin
Prada

PostSubject: Re: Budspencerr aka Koratos friend   Budspencerr aka Koratos friend EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 3:42 pm

Budspencerr wrote:
Hello im sergej and im new in guild i got testet yesterday and i live in germany and im 17 years old .... i was playing on ani to but on horde side (mage bloodelf Sergejj) and i was dreaming to come in DI ... i was making a ally but then Aniwow got ripped Crying or Very sad than i stopped for a time cuz i was angry ... but now im back as human paladin named budspencerr and yes my dream is real i am in the best pro guild i ever saw ...DIVINE INTERVENTION !!!!!!!!.... im happy to see you all and i will make my best to make you all a good build of me cuz not all saw how i play ...

PS : I LOVE YOU ALL !!!! jocolor farao rendeer sunny afro flower lol! queen king

Sweet! Welcome buddy! We're so glad your with us. We hope you continue to be with us for a long time. xD
Back to top Go down
Dunasktotem
Angels
Angels
Dunasktotem

PostSubject: Re: Budspencerr aka Koratos friend   Budspencerr aka Koratos friend EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 9:51 pm

Welcome dude, we all love you too =P
Back to top Go down
Budspencerr
Animals
Animals

PostSubject: Re: Budspencerr aka Koratos friend   Budspencerr aka Koratos friend EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:50 am

LOL guys... nice comments xDDDD
thx

I sit now in the school and... guys... my school is boring -.- xDDDD
Razz Razz Razz lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
afro afro flower flower jocolor jocolor farao farao sunny sunny geek geek king king queen queen lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Satanica
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Satanica

PostSubject: Re: Budspencerr aka Koratos friend   Budspencerr aka Koratos friend EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 5:16 am

<- sceptical xS

i welcome you to this guild Smile
however .... YOU OWE ME A DUEL !

enjoy *
Back to top Go down
Blut
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Blut

PostSubject: Re: Budspencerr aka Koratos friend   Budspencerr aka Koratos friend EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 7:56 am

stop abusin smileys !!! affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Budspencerr aka Koratos friend   Budspencerr aka Koratos friend Empty

Back to top Go down

Budspencerr aka Koratos friend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Intervention :: Introduction :: Introduce here.-
Jump to: