Divine Intervention
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Intervention

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

>Kekozki dropping from another planet to say hi

Go down 
+2
Blut
Kekozkii
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kekozkii
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Kekozkii

>Kekozki dropping from another planet to say hi Empty
PostSubject: >Kekozki dropping from another planet to say hi   >Kekozki dropping from another planet to say hi EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 8:58 am

Sup guys. I just noticed the introduce stuf. Hahh. So yea, i found Morfa on youtube and she gave me the forum, and i created new account and decided to say some hi. Im sorry for the other thread, it's spam because obviously it's in the wrong section.
Year and a few months after i met you guys i we meet once again. I recently found some old screens and i went back. Anyways. I am not playing MMORPG's anymore and i am not so active. For all of you who had birthdays while i was gone, Happy birthday. Few months back i hit a birthday 2. Anyways, i spend my free time watching animes. And mostly, chilling.

Now, the questions are asked by me, any objections?

No questions for now.
Back to top Go down
Blut
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Blut

PostSubject: Re: >Kekozki dropping from another planet to say hi   >Kekozki dropping from another planet to say hi EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 9:44 am

sup kek Very Happy long time no see xD
hows ur child ^^
Back to top Go down
Kekozkii
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Kekozkii

PostSubject: Re: >Kekozki dropping from another planet to say hi   >Kekozki dropping from another planet to say hi EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 9:51 am

It's not born yet mate. Hehe, most likely i will tell you.
Back to top Go down
CUBEone
Webmaster
Webmaster
CUBEone

PostSubject: Re: >Kekozki dropping from another planet to say hi   >Kekozki dropping from another planet to say hi EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:55 am

You're in for a hell of a ride Keko once that baby is born. Trust me, you'd wish you could rewind time and put a condom back then lol. Anyway congratulations on being a future father and come play WoW again when you got time. Btw, post more info about you lol, like from where you came from, your age and location.
Back to top Go down
http://diwow.guildmmorpg.net

PostSubject: Re: >Kekozki dropping from another planet to say hi   >Kekozki dropping from another planet to say hi EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 12:16 pm

someone pregnant? :]
Back to top Go down
Blut
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Blut

PostSubject: Re: >Kekozki dropping from another planet to say hi   >Kekozki dropping from another planet to say hi EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 12:27 pm

still not born? thought these 9months are over yet >.>

^^
Back to top Go down
Kekozkii
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Kekozkii

PostSubject: Re: >Kekozki dropping from another planet to say hi   >Kekozki dropping from another planet to say hi EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:28 pm

Not 9 months reach yet. Still, it's close and i am busy. I've said a lot of the topic guys.

Few months back i hit 23.
I guess you know my location very well. It's in Bulgaria, same as Prolamer.
Back to top Go down
Leeke
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Leeke

PostSubject: Re: >Kekozki dropping from another planet to say hi   >Kekozki dropping from another planet to say hi EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:46 pm

wb Kek Smile
Back to top Go down
Johncreamer
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: >Kekozki dropping from another planet to say hi   >Kekozki dropping from another planet to say hi EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 2:28 pm

ffs i miss my Guild inviniter and pro mage
Back to top Go down
Blut
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Blut

PostSubject: Re: >Kekozki dropping from another planet to say hi   >Kekozki dropping from another planet to say hi EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 2:40 pm

well happy late bday then kek Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Prada
Admin
Admin
Prada

PostSubject: Re: >Kekozki dropping from another planet to say hi   >Kekozki dropping from another planet to say hi EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 7:37 pm

Oooo long time no see kekos. Leeke told me that he wants to sniff your underwear man.
Back to top Go down
Kekozkii
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Kekozkii

PostSubject: Re: >Kekozki dropping from another planet to say hi   >Kekozki dropping from another planet to say hi EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 8:54 am

affraid
U sux dude... =(
hahah
Anyway. I will post some old screens maybe tomorrow. BTW i can see you still like waterbottles XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: >Kekozki dropping from another planet to say hi   >Kekozki dropping from another planet to say hi Empty

Back to top Go down

>Kekozki dropping from another planet to say hi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Intervention :: Introduction :: Introduce here.-
Jump to: