Divine Intervention
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Intervention

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just dropping by to say hi.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Just dropping by to say hi. Empty
PostSubject: Just dropping by to say hi.   Just dropping by to say hi. EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 5:46 am

@ Jakzz, Rad, Prada, Sephie, Pauline, and the folks I can't remember that're on here that remotely remember me at all. (Mostly because I skimmed through the posts and stuff for names).

Recently reinstalled MSN and Prada sent me the new forum link, so here I am.
Jakzz, have you seen or heard anything new about Dan? Is Pothead (Mark M.) on these forums too? I forgot what we used to call him.

And if anyone else cares about what i've been up to, I'm Tokidoki on Executus US now.

-Pocky/Douteki (Rogue), Dynames (Resto/Ele Shammy), Virtue (Prot War), or whatever you guys remembered me by back on Ani.
Back to top Go down
Leeke
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Leeke

PostSubject: Re: Just dropping by to say hi.   Just dropping by to say hi. EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 6:19 am

Hello mate, /cheers nice to have u here
Back to top Go down
Blut
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Blut

PostSubject: Re: Just dropping by to say hi.   Just dropping by to say hi. EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 7:18 am

read the damn rules... NO non-wow topics in wow-section! we even have a new introduction thread.. so use it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just dropping by to say hi.   Just dropping by to say hi. EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 7:28 am

heya.i remember only Douteki /wave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just dropping by to say hi.   Just dropping by to say hi. EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 2:08 pm

Not introducing myself much, but i'm above the rules. kthx. It was kind of WoW related though.

Just so you know, even though you have rules, most people never read them. I thought that was a given already. confused
Back to top Go down
Blut
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Blut

PostSubject: Re: Just dropping by to say hi.   Just dropping by to say hi. EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 2:39 pm

Tokidoki wrote:
It was kind of WoW related though.

no it was not... "comebacks" are not wow related only cuz u played wow together... kthx
Back to top Go down
Prada
Admin
Admin
Prada

PostSubject: Re: Just dropping by to say hi.   Just dropping by to say hi. EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 7:38 pm

Pocky likes Pokeymon and Sailormoon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just dropping by to say hi.   Just dropping by to say hi. Empty

Back to top Go down

Just dropping by to say hi.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Intervention :: Introduction :: Introduce here.-
Jump to: