Divine Intervention
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Intervention

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Our Friend David ( Radiculous ) has passed away last Wednesday

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Antigona
Demons
Demons
Antigona

Our Friend David ( Radiculous ) has passed away last Wednesday Empty
PostSubject: Our Friend David ( Radiculous ) has passed away last Wednesday   Our Friend David ( Radiculous ) has passed away last Wednesday EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 6:00 pm

It makes me sad to be the carrier of such bad and heartbreaking news.

Out friend and DI member and Administrator, David A.K.A Radiculous, was shot and passed away last wednesday ( 08/20 ).

He will always be remembered as faithful, fierce, funny and kind friend. Even If most of us didn't know each other in person, we all share some good times as gamers and manage to create a small community and a small family, even if we don't post much on the forum.

I was talking to Prada this afternoon when I read the news on David's facebook wall and told him that none of us are safe of dangerous things and that we have to take care of us and our close people.

It's really sad and unfair how things ended up for David, he was becoming much succesful than he already was and starting to have a life of his own. I only wish for a swift and harsh justice for him. I hope they make the bastard pay the price in blood.

I have nothing else to say,

Take care guys.

Antigono, out.
Back to top Go down
CUBEone
Webmaster
Webmaster
CUBEone

PostSubject: Re: Our Friend David ( Radiculous ) has passed away last Wednesday   Our Friend David ( Radiculous ) has passed away last Wednesday EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 2:35 pm

wow, very sad....he was a nice guy, weird at times, but thats why we liked him. Very sad indeed. Thanks antigona for informing us (or me if im the only one coming here)
Back to top Go down
http://diwow.guildmmorpg.net
Jage
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Jage

PostSubject: Re: Our Friend David ( Radiculous ) has passed away last Wednesday   Our Friend David ( Radiculous ) has passed away last Wednesday EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 8:19 pm

RIP good friend
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Friend David ( Radiculous ) has passed away last Wednesday   Our Friend David ( Radiculous ) has passed away last Wednesday Empty

Back to top Go down

Our Friend David ( Radiculous ) has passed away last Wednesday
Page 1 of 1