Divine Intervention
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Intervention

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Im done with relationships

Go down 
+2
CUBEone
Skulltis
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Skulltis
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Skulltis

Im done with relationships Empty
PostSubject: Im done with relationships   Im done with relationships EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 3:05 pm

I am sick of the bs of putting myself out there just to get hurt over and over and over again..with the same end results..and always the same thing said when they hurt me.."I am sorry..I just am confused and need to get my life together but lets still be friends please" what the fuck is that...after they hurt someone they still want to be friends...no offense are you stupid...im done...i got hurt for the last time...but this time is alittle diff cuz i didnt physically cause pain to myself via punching something or going suicidle
Back to top Go down
CUBEone
Webmaster
Webmaster
CUBEone

PostSubject: Re: Im done with relationships   Im done with relationships EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:55 am

dude if you feel hurt, go have sex with a random girl, that will ease things up.
Back to top Go down
http://diwow.guildmmorpg.net
kaizzer
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
kaizzer

PostSubject: Re: Im done with relationships   Im done with relationships EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 3:07 pm

skulltis , thats why u shouldnt get too attached in a relationship

cause once u are too attached you there are expectations and ull get let down alot
Back to top Go down
Skulltis
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Skulltis

PostSubject: Re: Im done with relationships   Im done with relationships EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 1:50 am

CUBEone wrote:
dude if you feel hurt, go have sex with a random girl, that will ease things up.

Dude im not that kind of guy.
Back to top Go down
CUBEone
Webmaster
Webmaster
CUBEone

PostSubject: Re: Im done with relationships   Im done with relationships EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 11:23 am

Well, either you be superman or you be Sexman lol. Naw, just get a girl to have sex with and just hang with her, try not to get attached to her, just a sex friend.
Back to top Go down
Skulltis
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Skulltis

PostSubject: Re: Im done with relationships   Im done with relationships EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 10:15 pm

CUBEone wrote:
Well, either you be superman or you be Sexman lol. Naw, just get a girl to have sex with and just hang with her, try not to get attached to her, just a sex friend.

nope neither just not interested in just having a sex friend..if i have a friend it she wants nothing but sex im sorry i wont do that..but if were friends it just happens then oh well
Back to top Go down
Sephie
Angels
Angels
Sephie

PostSubject: Re: Im done with relationships   Im done with relationships EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:46 am

I'm sorry to hear that Skull, I'm sure there's someone with the level of maturity you approach relationships with out there. :]
Back to top Go down
kaizzer
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
kaizzer

PostSubject: Re: Im done with relationships   Im done with relationships EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:28 am

Sephie wrote:
I'm sorry to hear that Skull, I'm sure there's someone with the level of maturity you approach relationships with out there. :]

*cough*

mina is a candidate
Back to top Go down
Sephie
Angels
Angels
Sephie

PostSubject: Re: Im done with relationships   Im done with relationships EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:07 pm

No, I'm taken =_=
Back to top Go down
Radiculous
Admin
Admin
Radiculous

PostSubject: Re: Im done with relationships   Im done with relationships EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:41 pm

yeah!!!! ( helds fist Up in air) >=[ back off
Back to top Go down
Sephie
Angels
Angels
Sephie

PostSubject: Re: Im done with relationships   Im done with relationships EmptyFri May 13, 2011 1:56 pm

Ew, Dave not by you xD
Back to top Go down
Skulltis
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Skulltis

PostSubject: Re: Im done with relationships   Im done with relationships EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:12 pm

ya Dave u wish dawg
Back to top Go down
CUBEone
Webmaster
Webmaster
CUBEone

PostSubject: Re: Im done with relationships   Im done with relationships EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:23 pm

Poor sephie, she wished she was a boy so all guys would stop hitting on her lol.
Back to top Go down
Radiculous
Admin
Admin
Radiculous

PostSubject: Re: Im done with relationships   Im done with relationships EmptyMon May 16, 2011 1:53 am

and ur saying poor Sephie =[ she called me ewww lol
o well but yeah. things like this blow over pretty quickly just talk about it with people u care about lol. mosty i was emotion sad before when i was 16 heart broken even,, but got over in 3 months when i met someone new =p
Back to top Go down
kaizzer
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
kaizzer

PostSubject: Re: Im done with relationships   Im done with relationships EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:47 am

Radiculous wrote:
yeah!!!! ( helds fist Up in air) >=[ back off

yea *cough* prada
Back to top Go down
neska
Angels
Angels
neska

PostSubject: Re: Im done with relationships   Im done with relationships EmptyFri May 27, 2011 6:50 am

not interessted in sexfriend wtf are u gay?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im done with relationships   Im done with relationships Empty

Back to top Go down

Im done with relationships
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Intervention :: The Sandbox :: The SandBox-
Jump to: