Divine Intervention
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Intervention

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics

what is everyone up to these days?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Skulltis
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Skulltis

what is everyone up to these days? Empty
PostSubject: what is everyone up to these days?   what is everyone up to these days? EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 2:39 am

so title says it all.. im interested to see what everyone is doing and plans on doing?
Back to top Go down
Hatti
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Hatti

PostSubject: Re: what is everyone up to these days?   what is everyone up to these days? EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 5:20 am

Having lot of problems with sleep, sleeping 3-4 hours a day. The school is fucking me up so hard...and yeah basically that's it :DD Looking forward to summer lol!
Back to top Go down
Tomdog
Demons
Demons
Tomdog

PostSubject: Re: what is everyone up to these days?   what is everyone up to these days? EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:16 am

working, and playing on magic sometimes! lol.
Back to top Go down
Skulltis
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Skulltis

PostSubject: Re: what is everyone up to these days?   what is everyone up to these days? EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 12:53 pm

nice...i feel u on the sleep problem man..ya i gave up wow for now untill i can afford to go retail i gave it up...
Back to top Go down
Madurko
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Madurko

PostSubject: Re: what is everyone up to these days?   what is everyone up to these days? EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 2:46 pm

Im hanging out with friends alot, drinking alot Very Happy, still going to school. I would like to start playing wow again, but im too lazy to install it.
Back to top Go down
Gigless
Animals
Animals

PostSubject: Re: what is everyone up to these days?   what is everyone up to these days? EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 7:35 pm

I've been very busy with my homework and I've been hanging out with friends quite a bit along with just gaming with a few every now and then, haven't played WoW in a while and I might pick it up again :3
Back to top Go down
Skulltis
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Skulltis

PostSubject: Re: what is everyone up to these days?   what is everyone up to these days? EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 8:12 pm

well most of yall know whats been going on in my bad luck life..recent being surgery on my right arm because of that damn dog attack.. but as for everything else..chilling at home..working from home now its freakking awsome..and drinking beer with friends almost everyweekend
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what is everyone up to these days?   what is everyone up to these days? Empty

Back to top Go down

what is everyone up to these days?
Page 1 of 1