Divine Intervention
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Intervention

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics

where is everyone? and how u guys been?

Go down 
+2
Skulltis
Radiculous
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Radiculous
Admin
Admin
Radiculous

where is everyone? and how u guys been? Empty
PostSubject: where is everyone? and how u guys been?   where is everyone? and how u guys been? EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 7:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Skulltis
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Skulltis

PostSubject: Re: where is everyone? and how u guys been?   where is everyone? and how u guys been? EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 12:57 am

ive been hoping from server to server being bored..i found kekoz i know it doesnt matter but he is on the Deathwing realm on moltenwow..i now i have reinstall wow completly...i was gone all day and come back to see a shit load of Trojan shit on my computer and couldnt do much so thank god for Destructive Restore lol jk I hate doing that...well idk i might quit now that its off my laptop but who knows..maybe someone can convince me to play with them..and not sexually u freaks
Back to top Go down
ProLamer
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: where is everyone? and how u guys been?   where is everyone? and how u guys been? EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:50 am

Meh, I'm having fun @ Frostwolf realm in Molten-WoW, it's actually funny. lol
P.S. Ally side, char name: Silth
Back to top Go down
psihopats
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
psihopats

PostSubject: Re: where is everyone? and how u guys been?   where is everyone? and how u guys been? EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:06 pm

Skulltis wrote:
ive been hoping from server to server being bored..i found kekoz i know it doesnt matter but he is on the Deathwing realm on moltenwow..i now i have reinstall wow completly...i was gone all day and come back to see a shit load of Trojan shit on my computer and couldnt do much so thank god for Destructive Restore lol jk I hate doing that...well idk i might quit now that its off my laptop but who knows..maybe someone can convince me to play with them..and not sexually u freaks

Come retail... Very Happy

After palyin offical i wont ever play fake wow again O.o
Can't understand how could i play it for like 3 years lol
Back to top Go down
Skulltis
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Skulltis

PostSubject: Re: where is everyone? and how u guys been?   where is everyone? and how u guys been? EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 1:16 am

psihopats wrote:
Skulltis wrote:

which retail? either way ima have to rebuy all three freaking expansions ugh thats a pain unless u know of another way? EU or US?? cuz i am in US not sure if i can play EU servers
Back to top Go down
kaizzer
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
kaizzer

PostSubject: Re: where is everyone? and how u guys been?   where is everyone? and how u guys been? EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 4:34 am

Skulltis wrote:
psihopats wrote:
Skulltis wrote:

which retail? either way ima have to rebuy all three freaking expansions ugh thats a pain unless u know of another way? EU or US?? cuz i am in US not sure if i can play EU servers

you need to buy the eu version of wow Very Happy go go!
Back to top Go down
psihopats
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
psihopats

PostSubject: Re: where is everyone? and how u guys been?   where is everyone? and how u guys been? EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:19 am

Skulltis wrote:
psihopats wrote:
Skulltis wrote:

Eu
Back to top Go down
Spice
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Spice

PostSubject: Re: where is everyone? and how u guys been?   where is everyone? and how u guys been? EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 5:41 am

psihopats wrote:
Skulltis wrote:

You said it, cant belive how friggin borring fake wow is, i hope that everyone playin actually stats on retail, will do u so much more good and fun. Very Happy

And yes go EU
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where is everyone? and how u guys been?   where is everyone? and how u guys been? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1