Divine Intervention
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Intervention

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saved my moms life

Go down 
+2
Prada
Skulltis
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Skulltis
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Skulltis

Saved my moms life Empty
PostSubject: Saved my moms life   Saved my moms life EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:40 pm

Hey guys I know i said id play WoW but i cant do much for a few weeks..basically i saved my moms life literally.

My dog snapped for some reason and attacked my mom i instinctivly jumped between them both and he tore up my arms badly i mean badly i got about 50 stitches with a crush injury to left arm..almost got my artery on right wrist..but my mom got her finger bit only cuz of my quick reaction and she is so thankfull cuz if i wasnt awake cuz it was 3 am she would have been killed by the dog..well no worries i will live just cant do much..
Back to top Go down

Saved my moms life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saved my moms life   Saved my moms life EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:21 am

omg!i hope u will be ok.
Back to top Go down
Skulltis
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Skulltis

Saved my moms life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saved my moms life   Saved my moms life EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:26 pm

i will. just hurts like hell at times..but ive been sleepin alot so i dont hurt so much
Back to top Go down
Prada
Admin
Admin
Prada

Saved my moms life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saved my moms life   Saved my moms life EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 9:50 pm

Omg! Dude is the dog yours? Or was it a stray? You should put that dog down man.
Back to top Go down
Skulltis
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Skulltis

Saved my moms life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saved my moms life   Saved my moms life EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:59 pm

dog was mine..i killed it..
Back to top Go down
Hatti
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Hatti

Saved my moms life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saved my moms life   Saved my moms life EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:16 pm

Dude u are totally unlucky, all the bad things happen to you, surgeries, you got stabbed if i remember well, and now that. I feel sorry for u :/.
Back to top Go down

Saved my moms life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saved my moms life   Saved my moms life EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:38 pm

that reminds me one movie ,where lucky girl shared her luck with unlucky boy))) so ... cherchez la femme!
Back to top Go down
Skulltis
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Skulltis

Saved my moms life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saved my moms life   Saved my moms life EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 6:40 am

Hatti wrote:
Dude u are totally unlucky, all the bad things happen to you, surgeries, you got stabbed if i remember well, and now that. I feel sorry for u :/.

ya i got stabbed awhile back...its ok i can only have bad luck for so long..funny thing i just had a great interview yesterday..which is like 2 days after the dog thing and i possibly will get hired..he said i did good and he is impressed that i even came with all the pain i am in..yep i pulled the sympathy card lol
Back to top Go down
Hatti
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Hatti

Saved my moms life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saved my moms life   Saved my moms life EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:16 am

Hopefully you'll get that job dude. After all shit that happened to you, you certainly deserve it.
Back to top Go down
neska
Angels
Angels
neska

Saved my moms life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saved my moms life   Saved my moms life EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 3:48 pm

bullshit Exclamation
Back to top Go down
kekr
Angels
Angels
kekr

Saved my moms life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saved my moms life   Saved my moms life EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:02 pm

omfg skull...i'm really sorry to hear all this...poor you....gl and i hope u get hired Sad
Back to top Go down
Skulltis
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Skulltis

Saved my moms life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saved my moms life   Saved my moms life EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:08 pm

kekr wrote:
omfg skull...i'm really sorry to hear all this...poor you....gl and i hope u get hired Sad

thx man i hope i do to..interview went really good so lets hope..should be gettin stitches removed in a week..pain is wearing down...
Back to top Go down
Skulltis
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Skulltis

Saved my moms life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saved my moms life   Saved my moms life EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 7:30 am

Well we thought my arms were healing good but we were wrong i have a really bad infection in my bone called cellulitis and somthing else but dont know how to spell the 2nd one...so im in the hospital for a week with IV terapy then ill be on IV therapy at home for 6 fuckin weeks. which means i cant go anywhere, do anything..nothing at all such bs..oh and i had surgery and they did a bone biopsy and cleaned out the infection.. basically if u dont know what a bone biopsy is they took a piece of my bone that was infected to do some tests on it to see what kind of bacteria caused the infection..so pray for me guys cuz it could get in bloodstream and if that happens i could die from it..
Back to top Go down
CUBEone
Webmaster
Webmaster
CUBEone

Saved my moms life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saved my moms life   Saved my moms life EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 7:52 am

Nothing a man juice cant fix, want some of mine? Razz dont worry, It'll all be good and dandy.
Back to top Go down
http://diwow.guildmmorpg.net
Skulltis
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Skulltis

Saved my moms life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saved my moms life   Saved my moms life EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 7:52 pm

CUBEone wrote:
Nothing a man juice cant fix, want some of mine? Razz dont worry, It'll all be good and dandy.

ya ill be good.. whats awsome is my moms is gonna purchase WoW and pay for retail for quite awhile..she said i earned it for all the crap im going through
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Saved my moms life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saved my moms life   Saved my moms life Empty

Back to top Go down

Saved my moms life
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Intervention :: The Sandbox :: The SandBox-
Jump to: