Divine Intervention
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Intervention

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good day ladies and gentlemen

Go down 
+3
Skulltis
psihopats
Soultrin333
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Soultrin333
Angels
Angels
Soultrin333

Good day ladies and gentlemen Empty
PostSubject: Good day ladies and gentlemen   Good day ladies and gentlemen EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 11:06 pm

So as you all may or may not have noticed i have been away for the past 2-3 weeks. Reasons are the following:
1. School is a bitch and football cuts into there(american)
2. got halo reach
3. I was bored from it all cus there was nothing for me to work for

I have returned with the Opening of ToC aka Trial of the Crusader.
With the opening I have been desperately trying to join good raids, unfortunately 95% of raids that are held in a new instance are absolute shit Smile

I noticed that when guilds raid ToC the chances of living increase so the raid is like 55% likely to fail.
Now i would just like to point out that i would like to raid with everyone but knowing how you all are, you are either to busy with real life or pvping... or just dont have the gear cus of both those reasons.

Another thing that i would like to talk about is the Gbank, its rather messy and im starting to get annoyed with it. So i would like to volenteer to clean it up and everything since people dont have time. all im asking is to be given full power over the Gbank so i could rename the tabs, add the right pictures to the tabs and organize the items, in the appropriate fashion. If by any chance i need to be raised in rank in the guild it would be so only temporarily. I am a recruitment officer cus I wanted to add a few of my friends Smile

Also I would like to know if anyone who has pve gear that gives them a gs score of 4600 would like to start doing ToC.

If people are interested i can post another guide about ToC just as i did about EoC farming Smile
Back to top Go down
psihopats
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
psihopats

PostSubject: Re: Good day ladies and gentlemen   Good day ladies and gentlemen EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 11:22 am

Im pretty much done with wow, i play like for 1 hr per week to do few bg's. dont have time for anything else... and raiding need lot of time
Back to top Go down
Skulltis
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Skulltis

PostSubject: Re: Good day ladies and gentlemen   Good day ladies and gentlemen EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 5:22 pm

i havnt played wow in almost 2 weeks.... i have lost the erge to play it... im playing MW2,, Dota,, FF9 and 14... and A.V.A
Back to top Go down
kaizzer
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
kaizzer

PostSubject: Re: Good day ladies and gentlemen   Good day ladies and gentlemen EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:25 am

alliance of valiant arms Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thierry
Hands of GoD
Hands of GoD
Thierry

PostSubject: Re: Good day ladies and gentlemen   Good day ladies and gentlemen EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:29 am

Same. I play wow like half an hour a day then i get bored and pissed of retards Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Skulltis
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Skulltis

PostSubject: Re: Good day ladies and gentlemen   Good day ladies and gentlemen EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:39 pm

kaizzer wrote:
alliance of valiant arms Very Happy

what bout it?
Back to top Go down
Hatti
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Hatti

PostSubject: Re: Good day ladies and gentlemen   Good day ladies and gentlemen EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 6:07 pm

WoW is pretty boring nowadays. I kinda quit it. Razz
Back to top Go down
kekr
Angels
Angels
kekr

PostSubject: Re: Good day ladies and gentlemen   Good day ladies and gentlemen EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 4:29 am

Hatti wrote:
WoW is pretty boring nowadays. I kinda quit it. Razz

seems like everyone does it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good day ladies and gentlemen   Good day ladies and gentlemen Empty

Back to top Go down

Good day ladies and gentlemen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Intervention :: World of Warcraft :: WoW General chat-
Jump to: