Divine Intervention
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Intervention

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics

GUILD HAS BECOME BORING

Go down 
+10
Radiculous
psihopats
Spice
Amfe
Madurko
Thierry
kekr
Soultrin333
Skulltis
Yukiez
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Yukiez
Demons
Demons

GUILD HAS BECOME BORING Empty
PostSubject: GUILD HAS BECOME BORING   GUILD HAS BECOME BORING EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 7:00 pm

WHY IS THAT?

Noone ever talks ,noone ever fights, Masha spams russian letters, noone fights ,noone flames .......

Season is about to end,nothing to do online......................................................
OK?????????

Boring godamnguild MAKEANEVENT OR SMTNHG,RAID W/E AND PLIS DONT HAVE TO BE RALATED TO HELPING SOMEONE.......cuz i dont like helping ehheheheheheeheh

fsjfjsfjsf

on a second thought guild was always like this???????????????????
??????????????????????

2nd thing that i wanted to know IS:

is this PvP guild or WHAT? AND wtf with inviting mute randoms ?THEY ONLY TAKE SPACE NOTHING ELSE
ANDITS AKWARD WHEN U THINK THEYARE HERE ONLY TO WATCH GUILD CHAT????

Back to top Go down
Skulltis
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Skulltis

PostSubject: Re: GUILD HAS BECOME BORING   GUILD HAS BECOME BORING EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:12 pm

yes its a pvp guild, we just need to get ppl properly geared for it, i am now deadly/hatefull... I want to do 2vs2's all day but no one wants too...
Back to top Go down
Soultrin333
Angels
Angels
Soultrin333

PostSubject: Re: GUILD HAS BECOME BORING   GUILD HAS BECOME BORING EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 10:13 pm

see what you fail to understand man is that We are all busy, or at least most of us are, like i just started gr 11 so im not going to be playing much. Also you have no idea how lively we used be, the main people who started up a riot was Afme Cube Parasuco and the other older members.

But i completly agree, like when i do get on and try to chat no one fucking answers, it pisses me off cus everyone is always like doing their own shit. I agree that we have to stop inviting people who dont even talk
Back to top Go down
kekr
Angels
Angels
kekr

PostSubject: Re: GUILD HAS BECOME BORING   GUILD HAS BECOME BORING EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 3:29 am

guild is really booooooring and no more DI spirit at all ^^.....gg...waiting for D3
Back to top Go down
Thierry
Hands of GoD
Hands of GoD
Thierry

PostSubject: Re: GUILD HAS BECOME BORING   GUILD HAS BECOME BORING EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 8:07 am

dun have much time for WoW ....school, part-time jobs etc...
Back to top Go down
Skulltis
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Skulltis

PostSubject: Re: GUILD HAS BECOME BORING   GUILD HAS BECOME BORING EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 8:26 am

it had become boring because of the server not because of the guild guys come on... yall should know Magic sux and ppl just stop playing because it sux, not because of DI.... if its boring take a break, go hang with friends, drink, smoke, have sex idk what you do for entertainment but a game does get boring after awhile when it sux...
Back to top Go down
Yukiez
Demons
Demons

PostSubject: Re: GUILD HAS BECOME BORING   GUILD HAS BECOME BORING EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 10:26 am

U ppl ...Why u always think about i talking about individuals.

The guild today had like 8-10 players online. I know some of u at this time have school and shit to do,

But everything thats been suggested as a guild thing (premade,once 2v2 tounrament..and so on) has been declined ,and the reason was "OH I DONT HAVE TIME ATM,AND YE IM BUSY IRL" by two ppl that said it.

I mean yea i can be busy somethimes, but whole summer the guild was shitty and boredom all over, EVEN WHEN PPL WERE ONLINE.

What about those 10guys that are daily there ,Im online for like 4-5h and noone ever speaks of anything in guild, at one point i even forgot i was in the guild ( i wasnt drunk ).

All im saying the guild is dying like np, noone gives a shit. Correction IM GIVING A SHIT RIGHT NOW.
I know i will be hated for telling this,but i srsly dont give a fuck anymore.

All of the randoms will eventualy go to TMNT guild, guild will be populated by present 3-4 ppl with ranks ..and we will be telling story "back in the day when guild was active".

Someone will go "Ok im back lets revive this thing" but i assure u, Noone revived the guild on magic. Ppl get sick of the nothingness and the name alone will associate them with boredom.

So whole point of this wall is:

PPL OF DI ,WAKE UP ,WHEN U COME ONLINE DO STUFF TOGETHER. FUN STUFF ,NOT SOME FARMRAID OR PREMADE.
WE NEED EVENTS THAT WILL MAKE PPL SAY "Ok gonna log in and have fun".

Im sick of loging and just jumping all over duelrotar with shimmy.If server is boring we as a guild dont have to be....

Dont hate the guy who speaks the thruth.
Back to top Go down
Skulltis
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Skulltis

PostSubject: Re: GUILD HAS BECOME BORING   GUILD HAS BECOME BORING EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 12:08 pm

I jump around Dalaran if it makes u feel better.... i agree...
Back to top Go down
Thierry
Hands of GoD
Hands of GoD
Thierry

PostSubject: Re: GUILD HAS BECOME BORING   GUILD HAS BECOME BORING EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 1:53 pm

ur right .. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Madurko
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Madurko

PostSubject: Re: GUILD HAS BECOME BORING   GUILD HAS BECOME BORING EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 2:32 pm

sry, I cant be online alot atm cuz im in 11th grade now so I got school untill 17:30 and then homeworks, Basketball training and guitar lessons and on weekend im mostly out with friends. But I try to be online when i find the time. But I agree with you. When im logging in noone talks. Noone even says "hi" or "sup" or something when i say hi. There are just a few people who are talking, like Thierry or Darw, but they are not online at the time im logging on mostly.
Back to top Go down
Amfe
Angels
Angels
Amfe

PostSubject: Re: GUILD HAS BECOME BORING   GUILD HAS BECOME BORING EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 2:33 pm

im not happy to read all this,but Magic really sux /sigh.................ppl got tired from hopeless servers,even i tryed to play there but true-everyone was busy with his own stuff,chat wasnt funny Sad +retail spoiled me alot-kinda hard to except non working spells,bugs,etc.......but you cant imagine how much i miss real DI,the old guild full with funny ppl and ofc our lovely guild chat (full with naughty kinky words Razz )

TRUST ME I MISS THIS ALOT!!!!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
Madurko
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Madurko

PostSubject: Re: GUILD HAS BECOME BORING   GUILD HAS BECOME BORING EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 2:36 pm

me too Amfe. Wish we could get those times back
Back to top Go down
Madurko
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Madurko

PostSubject: Re: GUILD HAS BECOME BORING   GUILD HAS BECOME BORING EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 3:31 pm

I believe the Problem is that the Guild is splitted up. Since Konoha closed down we are hopping from server to server. Some people quit WoW, some went to retail and the rest of the guild is splitted up on different private servers. Its allways the same...We find a server, get the people there and it goes good for a while, but after some time people start getting unhappy with the situation. The Result: People are complaining on the forums and some people start leaving the guild or quit WoW and again we are at the same Situation as we are right now. I think the only Solution to not get back to this situation again is to find one good server and get EVERYONE there. But the problem is that there is allways someone who wont come with us. We need to pull all on one string to revive the guild. We have enough Members to become a strong guild. I believe that everyone here has alot of WoW experience and if we all work together we can find a server and even become one of the top guilds there even without inviting new members. If we reached this Situation people will have fun playing wow and people will be proud to be in DI. But I guess this wont happen cause its allmost impossible to get everyone to move on a new server. Especially the ones who spent alot of work and money in their retail characters wont leave them for a private server and I can understand that. But I think if we dont find a solution we will end up in the same situation again and again. First step to solute the problems could be that the people with the biggest authority and respect in the guild like andy, Jage, Cube, Extra and so on motivate the people to join the guilds "main server" and talk and play with us and we need someone on leadership, who has the time and the will to revive the guild once again (Dont understand me wrong, im not saying that Extra isnt a good GM. He did a great Job as Guildmaster and he was the one who revived the guild on magic at first. I just dont know if he has the time and the nerves to do all this shit again.)

Thats my oppinion about this. Sry for my bad english and if the text loses it sense at some point Very Happy Its late^^
Back to top Go down
Spice
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Spice

PostSubject: Re: GUILD HAS BECOME BORING   GUILD HAS BECOME BORING EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 9:01 am

Amfe wrote:
im not happy to read all this,but Magic really sux /sigh.................ppl got tired from hopeless servers,even i tryed to play there but true-everyone was busy with his own stuff,chat wasnt funny Sad +retail spoiled me alot-kinda hard to except non working spells,bugs,etc.......but you cant imagine how much i miss real DI,the old guild full with funny ppl and ofc our lovely guild chat (full with naughty kinky words Razz )

What amfe said is correct, I mean, I´ve been guildmaster for of of the top 50 best pvp guilds in the WORLD on retail, and even then the chatt wassnt all good, it wassnt the same DI atmoshpere we had. ( was always about who has the biggest pipi -.- xD)

I miss konoha, anyday, any minute, but the prob is, i tried magic, but as she said ^ , once u tried retail, you most likely never will play on a private realm again, there´s a HUGE difference. the feeling on retail is so so so so many times better and funnier then on private realms, and that´s sad because i miss the old guild, we all do.

But it´s a belongin to the past, and tbh.

I hate to break it to you.

But DI died when konoha did, I know we´ve got alot new awesum epic members from new servers, and all that, that fits perfectly in, but still their era issnt the same as with the old konoha one, we wont get it back.

and when we continuesly try to bring back the lost time, we instantly forgets what we have now, so my advice to you people out there on the private divison, is to get united if it´s even possible ( which i dont think)

and start a new guild, a new name, a new brand. but with the spirit of DI!

DI is dead, it´s a fact that you need to accept, and instead of dealing with it with greif, do it with constructiv new ideas, use what was good and create something even better, dont try to recreate, because that´s when you hit the grave, as we´ve done with all the other servers.

we´re not united anymore under the signature of DI, we´re not DI anymore, but we´re still a family.

Make something good out of it.

yours, Alex.
Back to top Go down
kekr
Angels
Angels
kekr

PostSubject: Re: GUILD HAS BECOME BORING   GUILD HAS BECOME BORING EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 10:10 am

Spice wrote:
Amfe wrote:

What amfe said is correct, I mean, I´ve been guildmaster for of of the top 50 best pvp guilds in the WORLD on retail, and even then the chatt wassnt all good, it wassnt the same DI atmoshpere we had. ( was always about who has the biggest pipi -.- xD)

I miss konoha, anyday, any minute, but the prob is, i tried magic, but as she said ^ , once u tried retail, you most likely never will play on a private realm again, there´s a HUGE difference. the feeling on retail is so so so so many times better and funnier then on private realms, and that´s sad because i miss the old guild, we all do.

But it´s a belongin to the past, and tbh.

I hate to break it to you.

But DI died when konoha did, I know we´ve got alot new awesum epic members from new servers, and all that, that fits perfectly in, but still their era issnt the same as with the old konoha one, we wont get it back.

and when we continuesly try to bring back the lost time, we instantly forgets what we have now, so my advice to you people out there on the private divison, is to get united if it´s even possible ( which i dont think)

and start a new guild, a new name, a new brand. but with the spirit of DI!

DI is dead, it´s a fact that you need to accept, and instead of dealing with it with greif, do it with constructiv new ideas, use what was good and create something even better, dont try to recreate, because that´s when you hit the grave, as we´ve done with all the other servers.

we´re not united anymore under the signature of DI, we´re not DI anymore, but we´re still a family.

Make something good out of it.

yours, Alex.

u speak the truth....sorry to say but DI is dead and we cant change anything:(...but let's play as a familly Smile
Back to top Go down
psihopats
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
psihopats

PostSubject: Re: GUILD HAS BECOME BORING   GUILD HAS BECOME BORING EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 11:18 am

Dont know how it was on konoha, but when i joined guild on neverendless, guild was in pretty good shape. Still i think on mmorpg4all guild was awesome. u cant call it dead back on m4a. ppl were active, doin shit together. even killing opposite faction leaders, doin events. i think guild truly died along with m4a. Yes there was a few fun moments on magic-wow too, but it was smth rare.
Back to top Go down
Radiculous
Admin
Admin
Radiculous

PostSubject: Re: GUILD HAS BECOME BORING   GUILD HAS BECOME BORING EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 11:38 am

whos the gl now?..........
Back to top Go down
Hatti
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Hatti

PostSubject: Re: GUILD HAS BECOME BORING   GUILD HAS BECOME BORING EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 12:12 pm

Ofc guild got boring, the guild is missing something. Kewl kid named Hatti.
Back to top Go down
kekr
Angels
Angels
kekr

PostSubject: Re: GUILD HAS BECOME BORING   GUILD HAS BECOME BORING EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:18 pm

Radiculous wrote:

extra...but he doesnt play to much
Back to top Go down
stefannix93
Angels
Angels
stefannix93

PostSubject: Re: GUILD HAS BECOME BORING   GUILD HAS BECOME BORING EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:55 pm

its ok extra cant play much bcs of University
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.rs
Prentas
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Prentas

PostSubject: Re: GUILD HAS BECOME BORING   GUILD HAS BECOME BORING EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 9:11 pm

Radiculous wrote:

It's now the GL's fault dont worry.
Back to top Go down
Judabega
Human
Human
Judabega

PostSubject: Re: GUILD HAS BECOME BORING   GUILD HAS BECOME BORING EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 7:38 pm

Come to shadowmourne wow 3.3.5 start with relentless and t2 weps arena for wrathful.
Back to top Go down
kekr
Angels
Angels
kekr

PostSubject: Re: GUILD HAS BECOME BORING   GUILD HAS BECOME BORING EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 3:51 am

Judabega wrote:
Come to shadowmourne wow 3.3.5 start with relentless and t2 weps arena for wrathful.
horde or ally?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GUILD HAS BECOME BORING   GUILD HAS BECOME BORING Empty

Back to top Go down

GUILD HAS BECOME BORING
Page 1 of 1